As the preferred organization of the largest roadside service provider in North America, our service vehicle operators can rely on consistent call volumes. All service vehicle operators at Towtal Roadside Solutions are equipped with new and well-maintained vehicles. In addition, service vehicle operators can rely on maintenance and repairs completed in-house. At Towtal Roadside Solutions, we have an innovative and unconventional view of the roadside assistance industry. Through our passion of cultivating a unique roadside assistance experience and dedication to driver satisfaction, we have created unique benefits for our service vehicle operators.
Service Vehicle Operator Benefits Include:
- All fuel expenses covered
- Android Smart Phone with 4G Internet and customized email account provided
- Customized scheduling
- Blue Cross benefits package
- Performance Bonuses
- Extensive complimentary on-site training provided
Towtal Roadside Solution is looking for the best candidates to join a dynamic, customer-service oriented and rapidly growing team.
Interested in a career with Towtal Roadside Solutions? If you are a Tow Truck Operator, Automotive Technician, Certified Master Technician, Dispatcher or in Administrative Support, please email email@example.com with your resume - include "Towtal Careers" in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We are currently seeking a candidate to fill the following Job Descriptions
Subcontractor Tow Truck Operators
We are hiring Subcontractor Tow Truck Operators to service our Brampton, Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville/Burlington areas.
To be an eligible applicant you must be over the age of 25, have a clean driving and criminal record, as well as excellent customer service skills.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume - include "Towtal Careers" in the subject line.
- Hourly Report
- Shift Summary
- Constantly checking on drives ETA / ATA variances and call completion. Use of Workbench and ERS screen. This includes calling of drivers and checking on their ETA's and updating them when necessary.
- Reporting all information on shared drives
- Updating attendance files
- Work bench management
- Data Entry / Analytics
- Pay roll preparation
Answering All Incoming Calls
- Answer of all phone calls and overflow that the call taker cannot handle
- Assist Dispatching of drivers to various account, COD, and CAA calls. Also movement of drivers to cover contracted areas. Making sure that the job gets done efficiently and effectively. This involves multi-tasking at its best.
- Monitoring drivers through our highly advanced GPS system.
- Maintain communication with all drivers on the road at all times.
- Quickly analyzes the information received from the caller and dispatch the required vehicles.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or academic equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Accurate and efficient keyboarding skills
- Good knowledge of Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Access)
- Knowledge in various GPS system
- Knowledge in Fleet Complete GPS System is an asset
- Knowledge in Access Program is an asset
- 2-5 years experience at a high volume call centre
If you are interested in this job posting, please email email@example.com with your resume - include "Towtal Careers" in the subject line.